Friday, May 1, 2020

The Future

As of right now I have no idea with the state of this year. I hope to see myself in a design firm someplace up north with a steady job in a lively but not too crowded city. Eventually I'd hope to move from an office setting to either starting my own business/design firm, or go completely freelance, and depend on larger clients. I'd like to focus my extra free time into an eco-friendly lifestyle, and own a vegetable garden with a couple dogs to keep me company. I hope to visit lots of places with beautiful views and connect with friends I have made in college/high school again. I'd like to sit down on the hood of my hover car and watch the night sky and reminisce about David Steiling's, Literature of Horror, Fantasy and Sci-Fi class, and say "Those were the days."

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment